In our Canberra and Queanbeyan foot clinics, our podiatrists are qualified to diagnose whether your knee pain is related to your foot function, shoes or from somewhere else such as back and hips (or a combination of all!).
Video Gait Analysis
As part of the podiatry treatments at our foot and ankle clinic we utilise state of the art video gait analysis.
Our Canberra podiatrists use this information to form your podiatry treatment plan.
Official Podiatrists of the ACT Brumbies
Even athletes have significant foot pain. We are proud to be the Canberra podiatrist for the ACT Brumbies and enjoy resolving their foot pain by advising them on the entire range of podiatry treatments!
As a Canberra podiatrist, we are passionate about fixing kids feet. Often these can range from heel pain to entire foot and leg pain but rest assured we have the solution!
Skin and Nail Conditions
Whether it is a first time toenail problem or you require regular foot care, you don’t have to put up with it, call the team at Canberra’s Podiatry Professionals to book a consult today.
Including detailed diabetic foot assessment, toenail fungus and nail fungus treatment, other nail problems, bunion treatment and foot pain associated with diabetes. We are a walk in clinic, no referral needed!
Our podiatrists are trained to reduce foot pain by providing foot care with a huge range of orthotics to suit all foot types. We are experienced at treating specific foot problems at our orthotics clinic.
Arthritis: Often located in the toe joint but also in the ankle and knees. Unloading stress in the area by correcting feet can provide excellent results.
Bunions: (which sometimes require bunion surgery) can be caused by poor footwear choices, trauma or have hereditary links but there are multiple treatment options available.
Commonly foot structure and poor foot function are an underlying cause of shin pain in which a podiatrist can play a big part in treating.
Welcome to Podiatry Professionals
Your elite podiatry practice in the city
Why choose Podiatry Professionals?
- Caring nature: We not only treat your feet but we care for you as a person, your overall condition and resolving your pain!
- Experience: Our podiatrists have vast clinical experience which gives us the ability to evaluate and treat your pain the best possible way.
- Network: We have established relationships with Canberra’s leading medical professional and work closely with them on a daily basis.
- Professional: All podiatry services in one clinic.
- Cutting edge equipment: We use the most up to date technology with a huge variety of treatment options, orthotic options, shockwave therapy and a European 3D foot pressure measuring and mapping system
- Locations: We have a number of clinics around Canberra with readily and accessible parking at the front door to reduce travel time.
- Passion: We love what we do and our passion is to help as many people as possible!
Things to Bring
On your first visit please bring your referral (if you have one), any X-rays or scans, a pair of shorts and the footwear you spend most of your time in.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU: We promise to engage with you and listen to your problem. We will find a solution to your issue to ensure that you feel better walking out than you did when you walked in!
Although we get a lot of patients referred to us there is no referral needed to come to Podiatry Professionals for the most part. The only patients who require a referral from their GP is Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) and Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) patients. Treatments are claimable through health funds and HICAPS services are available on the spot.
Our clinic core values:
- We are team – we pride ourselves on working as a team and we ensure that everyone looks out for each other.
- We are fun – we make life at the clinic fun for both our staff and patients so each experience is an enjoyable one.
- We are patient-focused – our main focus is getting our patients better as quickly as possible to ultimately improve their lifestyle.
- We are progressive – we keep up to date with the most modern treatments, equipment and research to provide the best and most up to date treatment possible.
- We are communicators – communicating to each other, our patients and our referrers is our priority to ensure everyone if fully informed at all times.
Do you want to be treated by the same podiatrists who treat the A.C.T Brumbies, the junior Canberra Raiders, A.C.T Academy of Sport and A.C.T Hockey?
We also deal with a large amount of Canberra’s surgeons, sports physicians, GP’s & health professionals.
Don’t put up with pain any longer! Let us improve your lifestyle by fixing your feet!
We also provide to the Australian Defence Force, Canberra Tennis Centre and many of Canberra’s local sporting teams including the Canberra Chill hockey, Royals Rugby Club, Central Hockey Club and Marist junior sport.